Sunday 10 January 2010

We Love Snow!







Hello blogland hope you are all well and enjoying the snow. The girls were off school for two days last week with all this white stuff which was lovely as it gave us all time to spend playing and snuggling up with warm drinks and family films. I know its difficult for those of us 'women who work' and as teachers Mr Darling and myself have come across allsorts of desperate wails from parents but in the last 15 years of teaching our school has been closed for 4 days in total so I don't think we're too bad ;) Our smallest loved all the thick white snow for all of about an hour before realising that... yes it is cold and wet and needed plenty of cuddles and hot chocolate. The cats are totally fed up of it all and want to get out exploring again until they too realise it can be a little nippy on the paws!



I hope you can all pop in again on Friday as I have a little giveaway planned. Have a lovely week and stay safe and warm.x



1 comment:

  1. hi. very cold and wet, managing to keep shop open, despite kids not always in school, any way, happy new year fancy a get together for a coffee soon? give me a call. lol maxine

    ReplyDelete